You can support and contribute in Saritsa Foundation's noble mission by the following way.
•SARITSA FOUNDATION is an NGO – Registered Under Greater Mumbai Public Trust Act 1950, Certificate No E – 18771 (Mumbai) dt. 03 July 2000.
•Income Tax Exemption u/s80G of Income Tax Act, 1961, Order No DIT (E)/MC/80-G/872/2000
Dt. 06, December 2000.
• Donations and Sponsoring for such benign missions are welcomed. Saritsa Foundation has planned to equip and empower 15000 school children, women, persons with disabilities and vulnerable citizens in Rural and Urban areas in 18 States of India ANNUALLY. The team of Saritsa Foundation needs resources for sustaining its campaign in Rural and Urban areas. The cost of raising awareness, imparting education, practical training and guidance for innovative use of local resources needs Rs. 500.00(USD 9.5) per participant for administrative arrangements including provision for one meal and tea(Lunch) for the group of women and poor people in Rural and Urban areas. The total financial support needed Rs. 7500000.00(USD 138.889) ANNUALLY.
Donation/Support by donors/supporters be sent on name of Saritsa Foundation (Saritsa Charity Trust) by Cheque/Draft to Corporation Bank of India, Mumbai Worli Branch. SB Account No. 017400101011299. IFSC: CORP0000174. OR Transfer of the Donation/Support on name of Prof. Smita Kadam, Executive Director through Western Union Money Transfer, Mumbai India.
• A proper Receipt and Income Tax Exemption Receipt will be issued.
• Donations are accepted from NRI's
You are humbly requested to be a valuable partner to protect yourself, your family and the community for awareness and alertness at individual and family level. Volunteers from International Community are welcomed. The youth has to prioritize the importance for the “Right to Life Security”. They have to be educated and trained and be partners to educate vulnerable people. You may contribute in the following manner: -
• Be part of awareness and preparedness campaign for school children, teachers, women groups, youth, disabled and the ordinary citizens.
• Support office administration.
• Be a faculty to impart education and training to participants
• Be a translator for Handbooks, Pictorial books and other Resources material
• Help in production of Braille books for visually impaired.
• Assist in organization of workshops, practical training and seminars
• Educate and train street children, children of laborers, persons and children with disability.
• The Membership of SARITSA Foundation is open to all who are interested in spreading Information, education, awareness, consciousness and training amongst common citizens, schools and colleges students about their role and responsibilities in individual, societal and national security concerns to make India a stronger nation in the world. In prevailing alarming security scenario in 21st century, it is vital that, every citizen of the nation becomes its Security Shield and participates in other social awakening issues.
• Life Membership:- Rs. 5001.00/-
• Annual Membership:- Rs. 1001.00/-
Membership from Abroad
• Membership for 1 Year - $ 25.
• Membership for 5 Year - $ 111.
Ideas and Innovations
Your ideas, views and opinions to improve, support and sustain our mission are always welcome.
Working together, networking, sharing experties, experiences and good practices for a common mission are always valuable to us.
Saritsa Foundation looks forward for partnership by National/State Governments/Local Administrations/Corporate sectors/People's partnership/National and International NGOs and Civil Society Organisations.